Account manager, ´t Gooi (Hilversum)
This company stands for quality, taste, elegance and the true Italian coffee experience. Customers in their portfolio are the A-brands like Breitling, BMW, Peetoom Kappers, Audi, Scotch & Soda and House of Pertijs.
So there is a fantastic base, but their ambition goes further. It is their mission to change the quality of coffee in the Dutch office market. Each coffee loving employee, customer and visitor deserves a top cup of lungo, espresso or cappuccino, don’t they?
This company uses the authentically Italian coffee brand Buscaglione. Buscaglione is normally served in star restaurants, like the Librije and in the hotel and catering industry like the Hilton hotel and the Koffiesalon.
This organisation offers this quality coffee exclusively to the office market, through a unique all-in concept. Customers pay a set price per cup, including everything, the beans, espresso machine, service and maintenance.
As Account manager the candidate will assist to change the quality in the Dutch coffee market forever. the candidate will constantly be active in the market and quickly notice in which companies chances are available. You know how to make your relations curious in a tasteful and personal way and to challenge them to consider coffee not as a cost item but as an investment.
Good coffee, at the end, is an extension of the company image and shows appreciation for their visitors, customers and employees. The candidate will convert sales opportunities into orders. Important in this position
Active acquisition for potential customers, especially through leveraging existing customers and networks;
- Further development and deepening of existing relations;
- Translating the desires of the customer into the best coffee solutions;
- Following market developments and translating these into sales opportunities;
- Networking is key in this position.
- Bachelor degree;
- You are a charismatic person with passion for gastronomy and/or Italy, which makes you able to enthuse others for the concept;
- You are successful, both in maintaining and increasing existing customers as well as in generating new business;
- You find it logical to achieve your targets;
- You are storyteller and are able to take someone away in an experience;
- You are emphatic. So you feel the needs of a customer or prospect, even before they realise it themselves;
- You are customer focused;
- Together with a team of stubborn coffee lovers you want to lift the quality of coffee for working Holland to a higher level.
This company is offering a unique concept with a tasteful product and a team of super driven and nice colleagues. As well as your successes will be amply rewarded through a challenging uncapped bonus option.
- A lot of space and liberty to grow with the success;
- A good firm salary, depending on your experience;
- An uncapped bonus option, so the sky is the limit;
- A favourable package of fringe benefits, among others: a car, telephone, companies laptop, group pension scheme, 3% presence bonus, 8% holiday payment and 25 holidays.