Accounts Payable French + Spanish
They touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 15,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
The incumbent is responsible for all incoming inquiries from a wide range of clients, including suppliers, buyers, and requisitioners. Also responsible for the timely resolution of complex vendor discrepant queries, liaising with customers staff and suppliers as necessary to achieve this objective. Additionally this position is directly accountable for:
- Lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
- Deal with ad hoc tasks & projects
- To receive, sort, log and answer all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- To learn complex standard processes and apply those to detailed level problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- To reconcile vendor accounts.
- To report and maintain standard business metrics.
- To lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
Your responsibilities are
- Support Accounts Payables invoice entry team
- Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language.
Accounting education/knowledge with high French + Spanish (English is a plus)
Computer skills: SAP skills (preferably within a MM/FI environment) would be advantageous. Other computer skills, (Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint), would be beneficial.
2/3 years Exposure to a Business/Office Environment (intern, work experience, etc) preferably in Accounts Payable/Finance function
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
Planning and prioritizing own workload to meet deadlines
Working under time pressure and as part of a team