Our client takes care of part-shipment or complete freight all over Europe, with his modern fleet of trucks, equipped with satellite communication. They are a logistic service provider with over 60 years of experience.
Being a family business, with roots in the carpet industry, our client has developed to a professional and all-round international service provider, where quality, involvement, service and availability go hand in hand. Piece goods, length goods, pallets: Our client provides in your needs of distribution, transport or warehousing. Our client has branches in the Netherlands, but also in different European countries.
- Ensure the quality and continuity of applications and links;
- Assure the proper use of the applications;
- Expanding and introducing new uses of existing applications;
- Introduce new automation options as to optimise business processes;
- Advising on complex (technical) issues.
- Development of EDI links.
- Managing, supporting, developing and testing applications;
- Introduce ideas and expand on these for the improvement of applications;
- Project manage the update cycle of the applications;
- Implement new releases;
- Support and solve application-related problems of users;
- Service desk fallback for complex reports that they have difficulties to handle;
- Assess and translate (customer) data structures into a concrete data solution for the organization;
- Assessing KWIS reports from users and translate this to the application.
- Discuss change proposals with suppliers and users;
- Monitoring application processes and databases;
- Drafting and implementing up-to-date guidelines, procedures or manuals and ensuring the correct use of applications;
- Recording procedural changes and system configurations;
- Providing training for different target groups within the organization;
- Generating standard reports;