Brand Ambassador Specialist German
Throughout the world, our customer unites people deeply, passionately and authentically. From town to town and country to country, their ideals of freedom and self-expression transcend cultures, gender and age. Being recognized as an iconic brand is gratifying, but igniting the fire within people on the many roads of the world is what we are all about.
Passenger expectations for increased convenience and comfort are rapidly reshaping the landscape across all modes of transportation, creating new challenges and opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction, build loyalty, and stand out from the competition by providing compelling new services and experiences.
Detailed responsibilities include
- Represent the Brand and its Values
- Assist & support customers with a bespoke and exceptional service
- Answer customer telephone calls, emails and post inquiries and escalate to relevant parties
- Manage customer relationships, focusing on developing and retaining customers and members
- Ensure an optimum customer experience through every customer interaction
- Process Payments on behalf of members
- Drive revenue opportunities through cross-selling and upselling where relevant
- Capture customer and member feedback and report back to management for improved customer experience
- Accurately maintain and update member records on Salesforce
- Communicate effectively and accurately to customers and members, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Strong listening and influencing skills
- Fluency in the supported language(s) and fluency in English
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult customers
- Ability to use the Desktop Phone System and relevant contact centre applications as appropriate to perform on the job
- In-depth knowledge and passion for motorcycles
- Be confident with an enthusiastic telephone manner.
- Professional attitude.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
- Be a native German, along with having a high level of English.
- Have excellent customer service skills and a confident telephone manner
- Be flexible
- Have good keyboard data entry skills and computer literacy
- Be a team player
- Have experience within the travel industry or a keen interest in travel is a plus
- Temporary contract of 4 months before being upgraded to Obra y Servicio after a successful onboarding period
- 16.500 euros per annum with bonus for working on festivos
- Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00 with regular breaks and 1 hour for lunch
- Flexible, part-time options available
- 24 days holiday per annum
- Corporate discount at bars and restaurants in the local area
- Free tea and coffee