Business Development Manager Native Finnish
Our customer is looking for a full-time business development manager to join our dynamic sales team in Barcelona. You will be the first point of contact that new customers will have with the company. We are therefore looking for a smart, outgoing and friendly person.
They love to help its customers with all their needs related to localization and translations. They help them to quickly turn around translations of technical documentation, marketing material, training material, websites, software, and much more.
This is your job description:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and customers stakeholders.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
We’d like all applicants to be mother-tongue speakers of Finnish, and to have a good grasp of English. 3rd language would be a plus.
We are looking for a candidate who has gained 3 years of experience in the field of sales or account management, preferably for a translation or localization company, handling more than 1.000.000 Euro in turn-over per year.
You should preferably have a degree in sales-related studies or in languages/translation studies.
Intermediate to advanced software skills are mandatory to succeed in this position, MS Office programs should not be a mystery to you and you should know your way on social media platforms. A good understanding of translation and localization software is a must. If you know the HubSpot CRM, that is an advantage for you.
Why is this an exciting opportunity?
You will be working in a challenging environment, in a multi-cultural team at an international company. Your contract will be permanent and there will be the possibility to develop and grow in a highly qualified team.
- If you are the chosen one you can start working with us immediately.
- The job will be full-time; you will work at the normal working hours applicable in Spain.
- You will get a competitive salary.
- On top of that you may be eligible for commissions and bonus packages.
- And as a default, you will get great office views and a weekly fresh fruit basket!