Customer Advisor (SMB)
Next to the well-known BPO for Customer Service inbound and outbound Calls, they also serve ththe Customers Clients with Web Services and Back-office operations.
As of day 1 they have been active as Contact Center Hotel where they facilitate Technological infrastructure, Agent-Workspace, offices and Pay-Roll-Services.
For a customer, based in the center of Casablanca, we are looking for outbound Call Center Agents who speak Dutch. Previous customer contact experience is not required, but is appreciated. Candidates must live in Casablanca or be willing to relocate in the short term.
You conduct business telephone calls with companies in the Netherlands, to invite them to participate (without any obligation to buy) with purchasing collectives. The working day is from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Continuous training and intensive guidance are available for everyone, and you can work both part-time and full-time.
- Basic computer skills are necessary
- Flexibility and punctuality regarding working hours (shifts including evening and weekend services).
Our ideal candidate is
- Respectful and positive towards customers;
- Solution-oriented thinking;
- Training: Three days of training that includes 1 day of real world practice.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday - office hours.
- Part-time is also a possibility.
- Paid training
- Unique, atmospheric, people-oriented call centre, with a good dose of fun
- 4 company outings per year
- Office next to the beach!
- Longtime contracts
- Very good salary
- Start as soon as possible!
- Also possible to work together with family or friend (bring them all!)
Work permit: not necessary since this position is not in the EU
Documentation will be arranged by the company.