Customer Experience Specialist – German
Their network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of over 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Managers.
- MUST have advanced command of spoken and written German & English language (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework )
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Permanent contract (40 hours per week)
- 5-day work week
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location
Shift allowance 10-12% monthly (in case working 2 weeks assigned PM shift monthly)
Working on public holiday offer rate x2
Social medical plan
4 weeks annual leave
Staff discounts (hotel booking, coffee bars, Gym membership)
Annual salary increment