Customer Service Professionals (Dutch)
Our customer is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition and deliver a first class service to customer and consumers.
They sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names.
We are recruiting exceptional customer service professionals to be form part of a Multilingual Consumer affairs department to immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first class service to customer and consumers.
The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the product (healthcare, householdproducts) and services and to embrace brand values.
You will work collaboratively with consumer and customers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skillful and professional manner ensuring a timely and consumer centric resolution.
- Be a native Dutch, along with having a high level of English.
- Have excellent customer service skills and a confident telephone manner
- Be flexible
- Have good keyboard data entry skills and computer literacy
- Be a team player
Working Hours Monday – Thursday 9am-6pm & Friday 9am-5pm
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week)/ stable position
- Extensive Training and languages lessons (English)
- Excellent and multilingual work environment
- Good prospects career
Additionally, be aware to present the following documentations:
- NIE (official document to work in Spain) / DNI for Spanish candidates
- Social Security Number (official paper)
- Passport (original)
- Bank account details (libreta or screenshot of bank account details from online bank
Multilingual and excellent work environment to provide the customer service
Extensive training & languages classes
Internal promotions (Lead Agent, Team Leader, Trainer, Quality coach, Admin Assistant)
Good prospects career