Customer Service Professionals (Swedish)
Our customer is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough, England. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products.
RB's brands include the antiseptic brands, the sore throat medicine, the hair removal, the immune support supplement the indigestion remedy, the baby food brand and the air freshener,
Passenger expectations for increased convenience and comfort are rapidly reshaping the landscape across all modes of transportation, creating new challenges and opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction, build loyalty, and stand out from the competition by providing compelling new services and experiences.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to represent a Global leader with a vast portfolio of well-known brands. We are recruiting exceptional customer service professionals to be form part of a Multilingual Consumer affairs department to immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first class service to customer and consumers.
The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the product (healthcare, household products) and services and to embrace brand values.
You will work collaboratively with consumer and customers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skillful and professional manner ensuring a timely and consumer centric resolution.
- Be native level in language required with exceptional grammar and spelling skills (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Be confident with an enthusiastic telephone manner
- To be able to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Have a professional outlook, self-confident with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a strong team work ethic and a working knowledge of excel and Microsoft word
Working Hours Monday – Thursday 9am-6pm & Friday 9am-5pm
- Passionate about world class customer experience
- High Level of both written and spoken English
- Available Full-Time (39h/week)
- Flexible working rotating shift patterns
- Full contract and excellent career prospects
- Extensive training and language lessons (Spanish & English)
- Excellent work environment
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes & restaurants
- Convenient office location near Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
- Free coffee and tea