Dutch Financial Translator (full-time)
Our customer is a fast-growing Luxemburg-based translation company specialised exclusively in finance. As a result of their specialisation and emphasis on quality, they are the favoured translation partner of several of the largest players in the financial sector.
We are currently looking to hire a native Dutch translator with an excellent command of French, English and German that is flexible and can work well with deadlines.
- You have a master’s degree in translation, journalism or similar education;
- You have outstanding writing skills;
- You are passionate and eager to learn;
- You are meticulous and organised;
- You are dynamic and flexible;
- Experience in finance will be considered an asset;
- Native German with an excellent grasp of English and French.
- Translation of financial texts from English, French and/or Dutch into German;
- Revision and quality assurance of translations done by colleagues and freelance linguists;
- Creation, review and maintenance of translation memories;
- Creation and maintenance of specific glossaries and style guides;
- Close cooperation with Project Management in the organisation of day-to-day work;
- All other translation-related tasks that may become relevant from time to time, including research and self-directed training.
- A pleasant working environment in a young and dynamic team;
- A high level of flexibility;
- The opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in our areas of specialisation;
- Possibility to work from the HQ in Luxemburg.
Luna Lente Leenders (Luna@recruit4.work)