German Customer Service Agent
As a Customer Service Agent you provide support to customers through SMS and email. You will be doing this in both English and Dutch – there will be little to no phone communication. In order to ensure the best in class service you (and your colleagues) will be working in shifts.
- Provide an best in class level of customer service, through e-mail and text communication in both Dutch and English;
- Prioritize issues efficiently (as you are the real-time point of contact) and provide solutions to a wide variety of problems;
- Proactive attitude about helping your customers;
- A great multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- You are a natural communicator and have a good writing style.
Our ideal candidate
- You want to deliver best in class customer experience;
- English level of C1+;
- Available Full-Time in rotating shifts;
- Have previous work experience in a customer-facing business.
- Extensive hands on product training
- Spanish language lessons
- Multicultural work environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Working in the great city of Barcelona
- 24 holidays per year (on full time basis)
Martin Küpers (email@example.com)