GERMAN Senior Financial Translator (full-time)
Languages: Native German with an excellent grasp of English, French (C2 level). Dutch is not mandatory but appreciated.
Profile: Deadline orientated and flexible (overtime is expected). The candidate will be working alone 80% of the time. They also highly value company engagement.
- you have a master’s degree in translation, journalism or similar education;
- you have outstanding writing skills;
- you are passionate and eager to learn;
- you are meticulous and organised;
- you are dynamic and flexible;
- experience in finance will be considered an asset.
- translation of financial texts from English, French and/or German into German;
- revision and quality assurance of translations done by colleagues and freelance linguists;
- creation, review and maintenance of translation memories;
- creation and maintenance of specific glossaries and style guides;
- close cooperation with Project Management in the organisation of day-to-day work;
- all other translation-related tasks that may become relevant from time to time, including research and self-directed training.
- a pleasant working environment in a young and dynamic team ;
- a high level of flexibility;
- the opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in our areas of specialisation.