Inbound Call Center Agents (French)
The client manages a digital platform for lawyers and magistrates in Belgium. When a user of the platform has a question regarding this system, the agent helps them..
- Call centre experience is an added value, but not required;
- Basic computer skills are necessary;
- Able to follow procedures around sensitive data;
- You can submit proof that you are free of criminal offences;
- Flexibility and punctuality regarding working hours (shifts including evening and weekend services).
- Communicative and empathetic;
- Disciplined and accurate;
- Respectful and positive towards customers;
- Solution-oriented thinking;
Summary: Inbound, Support - online system for advocates.
Profile: Preferably the candidate has affinity with law / magistracy. Analytical ability, problem-solving thinking and a healthy dose of empathetic capacity are necessary in a customer service environment.
Training: 1 week
Working hours : shifts are divided throughout Monday - Friday between 8h30-20h The hours will always be divided over 5 days, and once a month the candidate has to work on a Saturday ( 9h30-18h).
- Paid training
- Free Spanish lessons (once a week)
- Unique, atmospheric, people-oriented call centre, with a good dose of fun
- Market-based basic salary with the possibility of a bonus of € 3000 per year
- Employee benefits such as meal card, transport card and private insurance
- 4 company outings per year
- Free fruit and drinking water
- Growth opportunities