Inside Sales Representative (German)
Our customer is a $47 billion personal technology company with more than 57,000 employees (including joint ventures) in more than 60 countries serving customers in more than 160 countries. Have a major research and manufacturing centers in countries around the world.
They grown faster than the market for more than four years because the exceptionally engineered products are meant for those who do. Their customers use innovation to bring progress to the world, design and build products with this in mind, taking inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen. Their technology helps those who do, do better.
You will be in continuous contact with end users to close inbound opportunities, consult them on the right product fit and you will be responsible for the whole sales proces (from pricing to follow up).
- Close incoming sales opportunities to ensure that short term goals, objects and quotas are met
- Assist customers with order placement, providing product information and advice related to products and services that best suit the customers’ needs.
- Follow up on leads generated from the Customer Service Team or other departments.
- Provide an excellent customer experience from the initial call to final sale closure.
- Ability to identify opportunities to up and cross sell products as per customers’ requirements.
- Complete call logs and reports where required.
- Ensure that products, services and solutions recommended to clients will fulfill their needs.
- Offer an elevated level of service meeting our department key metrics for Sales, Quality and Productivity. Ability to overachieve on daily & monthly targets.
- Liaise effectively with other internal departments and external businesses in a professional manner as required.
- Recognize, document and escalate customer issues or trends following appropriate communication and escalation channels where required.
- Maintains product knowledge by attending training workshops and keeping up to date on product material.
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in German.
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in English.
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
- Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week)/ stable position
- Very good salary + interesting bonus
- Extensive Training and languages lessons
- New modern office in Barcelona centrum
- Excellent and multilingual work environment
- Good prospects career