The company is a logistical services provider with more than 60 years of experience in the field. As a family business with its roots in the carpet industry, they have developed into a professional and versatile international service provider whereby quality, commitment, service and availability all go hand in hand. General cargo, long goods, pallets - the company meets all your distribution, transport and warehousing needs. Within Europe, the company is ready to provide the best possible service through its own network of branch establishments and European service points.
We are looking for a responsible, honest and sincere person with a desire to work. As an international truck driver you are responsible for a timely and correct delivery of the goods. You will also need to have the availability to travel as in this position you are generally away from home all week. You will drive throughout Western Europe and maintain direct contact with the planning department at all times. You will transport pallets, carpets, industrial doors, carry whole loads and / or tank transport.
- Experience as an international truck driver
- Informed about the legislation concerning driving and rest times
- Load and unload cargo by the client with/or by the driver:
- With truck mounted forklift (Certification through internal training)
- Opening and close side panels
- C+E + Code 95 Drivers license
- B2/C1 knowledge of English and/or German
- It is company requirement to pass a driving test.
- We seek a long-term cooperation.
- The company is responsible for providing housing for € 350, - per month and they will help with organizing the documentation needed.
- Internal training is provided.
- Very good compensation fees.
Martin Küpers (firstname.lastname@example.org)