Process Operator Production- RELOCATION TO THE NETHERLANDS
Our customer is a family business founded in 1987 by visionary entrepreneur Pere Gallés, who saw frozen technology as a great business opportunity and a way to meet the needs of both everyday consumers and professionals from the baking and catering industries, offering innovative solutions and top quality products.
Since then, our effort, hard work and perseverance have made us one of the leading companies in the frozen dough and pastry sector across Europe.
Thanks to our pioneering spirit, which inspires us to search for new challenges, we have developed our business strategy over recent years to expand into new markets: we now do business in 40 countries and have factories in Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands and the USA.
Would you like to produce the most delicious donuts and croissants and work for an international bakery?
Then you are the operator that we are looking for!
You are going to produce donuts and croissants as Operator in a very modern industrial bakery. The donuts and bake off croissants, as produces in Oldenzaal, are flying like hot cakes over the counter all over Europe. That is why we need to expand and therefor also need more employees.
Donuts covered in sugar or chocolate in brown or white, are leaving our production in amounts of thousands a day. At those lines, enthusiastic operators are working and responsible for preparing and working the dough. The materials are weighed automatically. An operator that starts working, starts in an internal traineeship to get to know step by step the processes and machines. Your development will be followed and if necessary adjusted to enable you to grow to be an experienced Operator who can be pitted all round.
What will be your work:
- Preparing dough according to agreed way of preparation;
- 1st line trouble shooting to machines and installations;
- Perform tests and trail quality registration;
- Perform control: checking the proper functioning of the process;
- The Operators work in teams. Together with your colleagues you take care of producing the correct amount, in the required quality, within the agreed period.
- Within the company strict procedures and safety instructions are applied to guarantee the quality of the product. You are responsible for realizing these procedures and will see to it that your colleagues will do so, too. In addition, in the food industry hygiene is essentially important. As employee you will always take care of a tidy and clean workplace.
- Concluded MBO level 2, diploma in the direction of process technic, pastry chef or food technology, is a pre.
- Knowledge of specific HACCP requirements.
- Willing to work in shift teams, to work extra hours and weekends and to follow training.
- Working in a company with an open and enterprising culture. Professional work environment, providing space for initiative. Reward is in line with the CAO for Bakers companies.
- This is about a function at a Dutch Company for a Spanish candidate. You will have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum of English knowledge at A1 level, both in writing and speaking.
- Interested to establish in the Netherlands.
- Take notice: it is NOT a temporary job/project.
- Candidates with experience in large industrial bakeries have preference.
- Expenses for housing, insurances, paperwork, local transport will run for the employer.
- Shift award on top of your salary
- 25 holidays
- Travel expense allowance
- And of course, during the breaks unlimited donuts