Sales Development Representative German
They have the only solution that combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
If you are an over-achiever and fearless to take on new challenges using your technical and communication skills, consider joining our growing team.
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, the Sales Development Representative is responsible for proactively and diligently identifying, developing, and driving new revenue opportunities with prospects total available market of identified Target Accounts, and will act as the first contact for prospects during outbound telemarketing calls.
- This is an opportunistic market and continually expanding, and this person funnels that demand into actionable sales opportunities and produces quality leads for the Regional Sales Executives that lead to closed transactions.
- The SDR is responsible for meeting sales pipeline targets in their assigned territory; the SDR position is not a closing role.
- This role is based in the Portugal, Lisbon area and full-time, on-site work is required, no exceptions.
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in targeted geographic and/or vertical markets.
- Manage the inbound & outbound lead activity, qualifies active buying interest and moves them through the sales process.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing executives to determine the geographic and/or vertical markets that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified leads.
- Develop a strong, professional relationship with prospective clients and to ensure they have an exceptional experience to set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future sales.
- To develop, educate and qualify inbound & outbound leads in targeted geographic and vertical markets in order to provide sales with well qualified leads and set sales appointments.
- Become knowledgeable about platform services and solutions as well as the unique client requirements in each of our strategic vertical markets. Manage various social media tools for inbound & outbound prospect development.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and social media.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Consistently achieve sales qualified opportunity (SQO) quotas to ensure revenue objectives