Tech Lead /Sr NodeJS Developer
Based on delivering high tech solutions and services the company will grow considerably in the next few years. Therefore they are looking for candidates to join. This growth will predominantly be organic.
During the lifetime of a project you meticulously ensure that requirements are kept in mind and you challenge the team when you feel this is not the case. Through your experience, talent and passion you are up-to-date with current standards in use and you are capable of quickly mastering new technologies. In doing so we expect you to proactively contribute to;
- Development and improvement of our products
- Delivering a great product with the entire team
- Implementing projects for our internal and external clients
Tech leader. Someone whom is the right hand of the CTO and will be responsible when the CTO is not available.
The candidate should be able to make decisions and should excel in (IT technical) leadership.
Where the other office is mainly focusing on new block chain related software, the Amsterdam office will have a focus on developing and testing existing platforms. Should have the start up mentality.
- 6 years + experience with backend software development in NodeJS
- Experience with building scalable public/private APIs
- Hands-on experience working with AWS, SQS, STS, Cognito, API, automation, deployment
- Experience with DevOps, CI/ CD
- Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with container development with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with developing microservices
- Version control system like Gitlab
- Debugging Tools (Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug, etc.)
- Unit testing experience
- Proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues
- You are a natural leader that can motivate and direct a team
- Persistent in writing great code
- Being a communicative problem solver
- Eye for detail
- Continuously improving your programming skills
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- You always keep an eye on new technology and you never accept the status quo
- Used to work remotely with colleagues of other offices