VIP Casino Host Korean/ Japanese/ Chinese
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service. It’s essential that you’re a people-person with top-notch communication skills as you’ll be chatting to customers every day and building relationships with them.
In this role candidates operate the tables in an online casino. This casino operates on basis of Bitcoin / block chain and offers many different games.
For their Asian market they are looking for candidates that are also able to be a host for "televised" games. Since this company caters to the Asian market they are currently looking for native speakers (this is a cultural preference of players from that market). Casino experience is appreciated but not necessary, they do look for someone that is very customer focused.
Working hours: 3 rotating shifts, (usually Day shift is for Live on camera), 5 days / week.
- Host a variety of casino games live on camera for real players in our studio
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as
- photo shoots and brand publicity when required
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
- A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
- Japanese + English (C level)
- Chinese + English (C level
- Korean + English (C level
Relocation: The company helps candidates with relocation and paperwork. They also offer 1 month of net salary for relocation.
Training: Total of 3 months, First 2 weeks in Tallin, afterwards 2 weeks in Riga (for training at Evolution Gaming on how to behave on camera, how to use software,etc) - with accommodation and transport costs covered.
Additional benefits: Gym pass, snacks in office, frequent team-buildings, 21 working days of Vacation, free day on birthday, Innovation Day (where they can work on new&personal projects)